We know that not only are we stronger together, but that working together produces the best results. Team members trust each other, and we want to help further cultivate that trust by relying on our greatest asset to hire new team members: you!
That’s why we want hear from you if you know someone who:
- Is creative, courageous, compassionate and collaborative?
- You trust to work hard and help build a better HMH?
- Can help cultivate a positive and diverse environment?
- Is ready to make a difference?
If you do, we want to meet them! You can now refer prospective team members through our new referral program. If they’re hired, you get a reward for helping. As simple and easy as that!
We place great importance on referrals because we trust our team members and we want to meet the people you trust! If we hire your referred candidate, you are eligible to receive a referral bonus.
- $300 for team member referral hired into full time position with standard hours ≥ 36 hours.
- $100 for team member referral hired into part time position with standard hours ≥ 20 hours.
- Additional rewards may be offered for referrals for pre-determined hard-to-fill roles.
How to Refer
HMH will use our Applicant Tracking System for the management of our Team Member Referral Program. If you are unable to access the system, you can submit your referral to the local HR Leader. If you are having trouble submitting your referral or have additional questions, please email NICOLE.HARDY@HMHN.ORG.
Referring a candidate through the iCIMS Applicant Tracking System is easy! In the system, you can refer prospective candidates in two ways:
- General Referral – A general referral is when you refer a friend to HMH without a specific job in mind. When you create a general referral, it will remain in the Talent Selection System for 6 months, during which time, the referred candidate can apply to jobs in the HMH system. After the six (6) month period, if the referred candidate has not applied to any jobs it will be removed from the databank thereafter.
- Referring to a Specific Opening – You can find a specific job and share it with a friend through the Applicant Tracking System. This will invite the referred candidate to apply through a series of emails and invitations.
Click HERE for step-by-step instructions on how to refer a candidate!