Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
HMH’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides team members with confidential support for both everyday challenges and more serious problems. Counselors and other specialists can help you and your family members with child and eldercare support, parenting and family issues, relationship troubles, workplace problems or conflicts, living with chronic conditions, and more.
The HMH NOW app offers no-cost urgent care video visits with doctors for all HMH team members currently enrolled in Hackensack Meridian Health benefits and their enrolled dependents. Click here for instructions to register.
- On-demand video visit 24/7 for treatment of common conditions like cold and flu symptoms, rashes, hives, allergies, UTIs, pink eye and more.
- Video visits in 10 minutes or less.
- Peace of mind when your doctor’s office is closed.
- A great resource for dependent college students or when traveling.
Benefit Advocate Center
Benefit programs are complex and can be difficult to understand. That’s why we have engaged outside experts who specialize in understanding the technical nature of benefits and how to work with our benefit partners on your behalf. The Benefit Advocate Center can help you with explanation of benefits, insurance contact information, prescription and pharmacy resources, and general policy questions.
Team Member Support & Navigation Line
Caring and confidential help is available 24/7 by dialing 844-642-2665. Let our professionals take the guesswork out determining the best resources to support you!
- This new resource can support you if you are having difficulty coping with the anxiety and hardships each day may bring.
- Staffed by Behavioral Health professionals from across our network, this resource can connect you with the caring and confidential support you need.
- You can receive immediate help during a crisis and get connected with additional resources.