1. REMINDER: Performance Evaluations Due This Thursday, February 6 Please note that ALL performance evaluations are due to be submitted by leaders to the Executive Review step by end of day this Thursday, February 6. No performance discussions should be held at this point. Performance discussions occur after Executive Review, from Monday, March 9 through Friday, May 1. […]
Leader List: February 3, 2020
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by admin
1. Novel Coronavirus: What You Need to Know We continue to remain vigilant in the wake of China’s novel (new) coronavirus outbreak. This respiratory illness can cause illness that ranges from mild flu-like illness to severe pneumonia. For reminders on how to screen for and handle suspected cases as well as a Novel Coronavirus Alert Flyer, please […]
1. Get Ready for 2020 Goal Setting Goal setting for 2020 is right around the corner! This is an essential organizational process that helps ensure we achieve that many ambitious objectives we have this year. To ensure alignment, leaders should look for guidance from their executive leaders, who may wish to cascade consistent goals. Additional […]
1. REMINDER: Self-Evaluation Due January 16 Self-evaluations are due on Thursday, January 16. Please encourage your team to gather documentation related to their 2019 performance and accomplishments, and complete their self-evaluations in MySuccess January 16: Self-evaluations due January 17: Executives’ performance evaluations due to be submitted to Executive Review step February 6: All performance evaluations due to be submitted to […]
1. Mandatory Flu Vaccination Policy – TODAY is the last day for compliance Today is the last day for team members to comply with the Mandatory Flu Vaccination Policy or be placed off duty for being non-compliant. Because there is still no access to the “Leader Look Up” in the Flu Resource Center, please click […]